About the CFP505+ Rapid RH® 5.0 Concrete Flooring Professional Kit
Your smart device will detect any Wagner Meters wireless device that features Bluetooth connectivity such as the Smart Logger or Orion 950 Smart Pinless Wood Moisture Meter, and perform the pairing procedure automatically. There is nothing you need to do, the devices do the work for you.
CFP505+ Rapid RH® 5.0 Concrete Flooring Professional Kit provides everything you need for fast, accurate moisture testing of concrete slabs with the benefits of reusable sensors. It also enables you to take fast preliminary readings on concrete slabs and other concrete-similar building materials.
The C555 Concrete Moisture Meter provides fast, non-destructive preliminary moisture measurements to help pinpoint problem areas and determine where to place Rapid RH® 5.0 Reusable Smart Sensors.
The Rapid RH Smart Sensors and Total Reader® enable fast, accurate RH and temperature readings from both the concrete slab and the ambient air.
For each Smart Sensor, you get an EasyCare protective storage unit that incorporates a saturated salt solution chamber calibrated at 75% relative humidity (RH).
The EasyCare CalCheck® unit:
- Protects and stores your Smart Sensors under optimal conditions, extending the life of each sensor.
- Reduces recalibration time from hours to seconds, saving you time, money, and effort.
The Smart Logger™ automatically records ambient RH and temperature readings on-site while you’re away. Download readings from the Smart Logger using the free Smart Logger app and any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device.
- 5 ea. Rapid RH 5.0 Reusable Smart Sensors
- 2 ea. Smart Logger Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- Infrared Thermometer
- C555 Handheld Concrete Moisture Meter with Rubber Boot
- On-Demand Calibrator for C555
- Rugged Hard-shell ABS Carrying Case with Foam-padded Interior
- 5 ea. EasyCare CalChecks at 75% Relative Humidity
- CalCheck Storage Tray
- Easy Reader with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology
- Bluetooth Smart Reader with Touch-n-Sense Technology
- 25 ea. Finned Bases
- 10 ea. Sleeve Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps
- 5 ea. Full Sleeve Packs (sleeve, protective cap, 2 sleeve extensions)
- ¾” Masonry Drill Bit
- Insertion Tool
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Rapid RH 5.0 Sensor Extraction Tool
- Rapid RH 5.0 Sleeve Removal Tool
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual