C555 Handheld Concrete Moisture Meter Kit
The C555 Concrete Moisture Meter provides fast, non-destructive preliminary moisture measurements on smooth, firm concrete to help pinpoint problem areas and determine where to place Rapid RH® L6 Smart Sensors.
Built-in sensors measure ambient temperature and relative humidity.
The included On-Demand Calibrator allows fast, easy user-calibration. A NIST-traceable version, with a certificate of calibration, can also be purchased.
With its built-in ambient sensors and On-Demand Calibrator, the C555 comes with everything you need to perform the test outlined in ASTM F2659.
Relative mode can be used on other materials such as concrete block.
- ASTM F2659 compliant
- Digital backlit display
- Measures to 0.5-inch depth
- Integrated ambient temperature and RH sensors
- Moisture scale reads from 0% to 6.9%
- Audio threshold alarm
- Relative mode can be used on other concrete-similar materials such as concrete block
- Scuff-resistant Teflon sensor pad
- C555 Concrete Moisture Meter
- Paired On-Demand Calibrator
- Rubber Protective Boot
- Foam-lined ABS Plastic Carrying Case
- 9V Battery
- Instruction Manual