About the Smart Logger™
Your smart device will detect any Wagner Meters wireless device that features Bluetooth connectivity such as the Smart Logger or Orion 950 Smart Pinless Wood Moisture Meter, and perform the pairing procedure automatically. There is nothing you need to do, the devices do the work for you.
Smart Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
The Smart Logger™ is a small, lightweight, easily portable and highly accurate monitoring device that tracks ambient temperature and humidity conditions when flooring professionals are away from the job site. It can also be utilized during the wood flooring acclimation process and the storage of wood flooring. The Smart Logger is capable of storing up to 12,000 pieces of data over a period of up to 300 days.
The Smart Logger monitor incorporates the latest Bluetooth® technology and works in tandem with the Smart Logger app, which can be downloaded for free at the Apple Store or Google Play. The app connects the Smart Logger monitor through a mobile device’s Bluetooth (Android or iOS devices), enabling users to transmit and record data, and even send reports via email.
- Signal Transmission Frequency: 2.400 – 2.4835GHz
- Protocol Standard: Bluetooth® 4.0
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Transmit Interval: 2S, adjustable
- Output Power: -4 dBm, adjustable
- Communication Rate: 1 Mbps
- Transmission Distance: Up to ~180 ft (55 meters), adjustable
- Storage: 12,000 data measurements
- Temperature Measurement Range: -13°F (-25°C~) 140°F (60°C)
- Operating Temperature Range: -13°F (-25°C~) 140°F (60°C)
- RH Measurement Range: 0~100%RH
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°
- RH Measurement Accuracy: ±3%RH
- Net Weight: 1 ounce (30g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 in. (58mm) 2.5 in. (64mm) 0.8 in (20mm) (This includes the mounting tabs)
- Material: ABS, PCB, FR4
- Shape: Square
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries Included? Yes
- Batteries Required? Yes
- Battery Cell Type: Lithium
- Built-in Battery: CR2450 3V 550mAh (Battery is replaceable)
- Battery Life: 300 days (Dependent upon mode and frequency of operation)
- Warranty Description: 1 year
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb (.45 kg)
Have questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123.