About the Rapid RH® 5.0 Complete Starter Kit Plus
Introducing the reusable concrete moisture testing kit that provides everything you need to benefit immediately from reusable sensors.
Similar to the robust technology and features of the Rapid RH® L6 System, Rapid RH 5.0 makes reusable sensors a cost-effective, easy-to-use, and accurate option.
Wagner Meters once again introduces revolutionary technology with its patented EasyCare CalCheck® feature. For each Smart Sensor in the Rapid RH 5.0 Starter Kit Plus, you also get an EasyCare protective storage unit that incorporates a saturated salt solution chamber calibrated at 75% relative humidity (RH).
The EasyCare CalCheck storage unit:
- Protects and stores your Smart Sensors under optimal conditions, extending the life of each sensor.
- Reduces recalibration time from hours to seconds, saving you time, money, and effort.
The Rapid RH 5.0 Complete Starter Kit Plus includes:
- 5 ea. Rapid RH 5.0 Reusable Smart Sensors
- 2 ea. Smart Logger™ Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- 5 ea. EasyCare CalChecks at 75% Relative Humidity
- CalCheck Storage Tray
- Easy Reader with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology
- Bluetooth® Smart Reader with Touch-n-Sense Technology
- 25 ea. Finned Bases
- 10 ea. Sleeve Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps
- 5 ea. Full Sleeve Packs (sleeve, protective cap, 2 sleeve extensions)
- ¾” Masonry Drill Bit
- Insertion Tool
- Wire Cleaning Brush
- Vacuum Attachment
- Carrying Case
- Rapid RH 5.0 Sensor Extraction Tool
- Rapid RH 5.0 Sleeve Removal Tool
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
The reusable Smart Sensors use Wagner Meters’ patented Touch-n-Sense™ technology, requiring only that the Easy Reader and/or the Bluetooth Smart Reader touches the Smart Sensor to provide you with an accurate RH reading.
Add the convenient DataMaster™ 4.0/5.0 app (from the iTunes store or Google Play) for COMPLETE data integrity, including job site mapping capability and seamless transfer of all your RH data to your mobile device.
If you’ve been waiting for a reusable RH sensor that doesn’t require a large initial investment or significant ongoing per-test costs, then the Rapid RH 5.0 Complete Starter Kit Plus is designed for you.
Have questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123