About the Rapid RH® Bluetooth® Smart Reader
With this versatile wireless device, you’re set for quick, accurate readings of relative humidity (RH) and temperature no matter which Rapid RH® system you use.
In fact, collecting important data from either your Rapid RH 5.0 or 4.0 EX Smart Sensor has never been easier! Just tap a Bluetooth® Smart Reader, about the size of a USB flash drive, to the Smart Sensor.
Then for a fast, easy-to-read display, send your data wirelessly to our convenient app, available for download to your mobile device:
The DataMaster™ 4.0/5.0 app, when paired with the Bluetooth Smart Reader, serves as a comprehensive data integrity and data recording app designed specifically for use with either the Rapid RH 5.0 or Rapid RH 4.0 EX sensors. It is available separately on the app store.
So whether you use the reusable Rapid RH 5.0 or the Rapid RH 4.0 EX, the Bluetooth® Smart Reader takes the hassle out of data collection — and that will save you time and money.
Have questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123.
Rapid RH® DataMaster™ 4.0/5.0 App
A complete, full-featured app offering a seamless relative humidity data collection and reporting system for your iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device (Rapid RH Bluetooth® Smart Reader required, and your mobile device must support Bluetooth Low Energy technology*).
Designed specifically for use with all Rapid RH 5.0 and 4.0 EX Smart Sensors for concrete moisture testing, the DataMaster 4.0/5.0 app helps to ensure full ASTM F2170 compliance.
Easy-to-use and offered as a highly intuitive package that includes all these important features:
- Manually and/or automatically acquires ALL data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Maintains and ensures ASTM critical data integrity by making a formatted report “READ ONLY.”
- Links all recorded data to a display of your job site’s sensor locations with its new mapping function.
- Ensures simple, concise report formatting.
- Allows for emailing or printing of reports directly from your smartphone to any wireless-enabled printer.
- Allows data to be easily exported to the dedicated F2170reports.com website for graphing, trending, etc.
- Available for download today. Must be used with the Bluetooth® Smart Reader to take advantage of all its great features.
*BLE can be found on Android 4.3 or newer, and iPhone 4s or newer, iPad Mini, and iPad 2 or newer.