About the Rapid RH® 5.0 Easy Care CalCheck (with 75% RH) - 5 Pack
Make sure your Rapid RH® 5.0 Reusable Smart Sensors always have an EasyCare CalCheck® unit for safe and easy storage. Purchase extra 75% relative humidity (RH) units in packs of 5.
The EasyCare CalCheck (with 75% RH) provides the best protection possible for your reusable Smart Sensors and allows validation of calibrated accuracy that’s never been so easy. With the EasyCare CalCheck (with 75% RH), you have the key to conducting simple, convenient calibration checks and keeping your Reusable Smart Sensors ASTM F2170-compliant.
With its patented design, normal tap water can be used for charging the integrated RH generator, as its technology distills the tap water to generate purified water for the salt solution.
With PTFE filter technology, worries about damaging volatile chemicals are no longer an issue. For the required accuracy tests dictated by ASTM F2170, you can verify the accuracy on-demand with this unit, which also comes standard with every Rapid RH 5.0 sensor.
EasyCare CalCheck features:
- PTFE filter protection from harmful vapors
- Integrated, constant, pure 75% RH sensor storage
- On-demand accuracy verification
- Regular tap water for recharging RH generator
- Inherent tap-water-to-distilled-water conversion technology
Have questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123.
Rapid RH 5.0 Installation Manual
Charging the EasyCare CalCheck Instructions
Rapid RH 5.0 Best Practices Document
Rapid RH® DataMaster™ 4.0/5.0 App
A complete, full-featured app offering a seamless relative humidity data collection and reporting system for your iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device (Rapid RH Bluetooth® Smart Reader required, and your mobile device must support Bluetooth Low Energy technology*).
Designed specifically for use with all Rapid RH 5.0 and 4.0 EX Smart Sensors for concrete moisture testing, the DataMaster 4.0/5.0 app helps to ensure full ASTM F2170 compliance.
Easy-to-use and offered as a highly intuitive package that includes all these important features:
- Manually and/or automatically acquires ALL data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Maintains and ensures ASTM critical data integrity by making a formatted report “READ ONLY.”
- Links all recorded data to a display of your job site’s sensor locations with its new mapping function.
- Ensures simple, concise report formatting.
- Allows for emailing or printing of reports directly from your smartphone to any wireless-enabled printer.
- Allows data to be easily exported to the dedicated F2170reports.com website for graphing, trending, etc.
- Available for download today. Must be used with the Bluetooth® Smart Reader to take advantage of all its great features.
*BLE can be found on Android 4.3 or newer, and iPhone 4s or newer, iPad Mini, and iPad 2 or newer.