SKU: 890-62201-002 – GB, FIN, NOR, SWE
SKU: 890-62201-003 – GB, FR, IT, DEU
SKU: 890-62201-004 – GB, ES, PT
The L622 is the most feature-rich of the meters in our L600 series, with PC-based reporting software, up to 5000+ readings stored on the meter, and the option to add our stack probe accessory.
The L622 is ideal for harsh, industrial environments. It offers a bigger scanner plate and ergonomic handle, so you can scan more wood faster. The L622 also gives deeper readings that are suitable for lumber and wood products from 1” to 4” in thickness.
The stack probe accessory allows you to take moisture measurements of wood inside stickered packs of lumber where higher moisture may exist. And with PC-based reporting software and the ability to store 5000+ readings, the L622 is ideal for stringent moisture quality control requirements and consistent lumber production processes.
As with all Wagner moisture meters, the L622 has the unique ability to truly read the moisture in the wood—not on the wood—and the measurements are not adversely affected by the presence of absorbed moisture on the lumber surface.
The L622 comes from the factory with 32 user-selectable species settings by name, and these can be customized by you. With our Stat Pak software included with this meter, it is easy to record your results for future comparison.
The easy-to-read backlit LCD screen features a two-line, 32-character display. Function buttons and scroll arrows operate a menu system that guides the user step-by-step through the selecting, storing, and reporting process.
Other Notable Features Include:
- Takes up to 5,000 separate moisture readings.
- Stores readings in up to 200 easily organized groups for comparison of average moisture content, standard deviation, and minimum/maximum moisture content.
- Built-in real-time clock/calendar.
- Using nonvolatile memory, the L622 will retain the stored readings even when the batteries are removed or changed.
- Battery life, ~50 hours of continuous use, will be less when backlight is turned on.
- When the battery voltage is low, “BAT” will be displayed.
- A ‘no-activity’ auto shut-off in 1 minute saves battery life.
- Operating temperature 30-120 degrees F.
- 1-year warranty.
- The L622 comes standard with an uncertified Calibration Verification Block (CVB), to allow you to check factory calibration, with the option of upgrading the CVB with NIST traceable certification.
A Brief Look at the Stat Pak Software
The Stat Pak for Windows® is the most powerful hand-held meter moisture analysis program in the wood products industry. This program allows you to store, recall and analyze the data collected from the L622.
It is easy to get started with Stat Pak software. Simply download the software to your Windows-based PC computer, then transfer data from the L622 moisture meter directly to your computer for analysis and long-term storage of the data.
NOTE: Stat Pak is not software on the L622 meter itself, and it is not available for Apple operating systems or as an app for your smartphone.
Size: L 8.5″ x W 4″ x H 3.75″ (L 215.9mm x W 101.6mm x H 95.25mm)
Scanning Area: 2.5″ x 2.5″ (63.5mm x 63.5mm)
Scanning Depth: 1″ (25.4mm)
Weight: 18 oz. (.51 kg)
Power: 4AA batteries
Measurement Range: 5% to 30%
Ports: RS-232 Serial Interface (for connecting with desktop computers)
Call to order or for more information: (541) 291-5125
We invite you to follow the link below and take a closer look at the additional features and functionality of the Stat Pak as well as the L722 companion Stack Probes, which greatly facilitate making hot checks in such a harsh environment.