CFP405+ Rapid RH® L6 Concrete Flooring Professional Kit Description
The CFP405+ Rapid RH® L6 Concrete Flooring Professional Kit provides everything you need for fast, accurate moisture testing of concrete building materials.
The C555 Concrete Moisture Meter provides fast, non-destructive preliminary moisture measurements to help pinpoint problem areas and determine where to place Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors.
The Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors and Total Reader® enable fast, accurate RH and temperature readings from both the concrete slab and the ambient air.
The improved protective caps completely cover the test hole and seal it with a butyl rubber gasket. The integral access cover pulls off for quick access to the Smart Sensor and snaps back on to seal out water and dirt.
The Smart Logger™ automatically records ambient RH and temperature readings on-site while you’re away. Download readings from the Smart Logger using the free DataMaster™ L6 app and any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device.
Each Smart Sensor pack comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certificate and comes in tamper-resistant packaging to ensure perfectly calibrated, genuine Wagner Smart Sensors.
- C555 Handheld Concrete Moisture Meter with Rubber Boot
- On-Demand Calibrator for C555
- Infrared (IR) Thermometer
- Rugged Hard-shell ABS Carrying Case with Foam-padded Interior
- The Rapid RH L6 Starter Kit:
- 5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
- 1 ea. Total Reader with Bluetooth
- 2 Smart Logger Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Sleeve Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Butyl Rubber Seal and Integral Access Cover
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual