CFP405+ Rapid RH® L6 Concrete Flooring Professional Kit Description
The CFP405+ Rapid RH® L6 Concrete Flooring Professional Kit provides everything you need for fast, accurate moisture testing of concrete building materials.
The C555 Concrete Moisture Meter provides fast, non-destructive preliminary moisture measurements to help pinpoint problem areas and determine where to place Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors.
The Rapid RH L6 Smart Sensors and Total Reader® enable fast, accurate RH and temperature readings from both the concrete slab and the ambient air.
The improved protective caps completely cover the test hole and seal it with a butyl rubber gasket. The integral access cover pulls off for quick access to the Smart Sensor and snaps back on to seal out water and dirt.
The Smart Logger™ automatically records ambient RH and temperature readings on-site while you’re away. Download readings from the Smart Logger using the free DataMaster™ L6 app and any Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device.
Each Smart Sensor pack comes with a NIST-traceable calibration certificate and comes in tamper-resistant packaging to ensure perfectly calibrated, genuine Wagner Smart Sensors.
- C555 Handheld Concrete Moisture Meter with Rubber Boot
- On-Demand Calibrator for C555
- Infrared (IR) Thermometer
- Rugged Hard-shell ABS Carrying Case with Foam-padded Interior
- The Rapid RH L6 Starter Kit:
- 5 ea. L6 Smart Sensors
- 1 ea. Total Reader with Bluetooth
- 2 Smart Logger Ambient Temperature and Humidity Recorders
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Sleeve Extensions
- 5 ea. Protective Caps with Butyl Rubber Seal and Integral Access Cover
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
Rapid RH® L6 sensors feature a customized version of the SHT35 humidity sensor from Sensirion that has a +/-2% accuracy tolerance at 50% and 90% relative humidity (RH). This important aspect of the L6 concrete RH testing system puts it in direct compliance with ASTM F2170. Standard SHT35 humidity sensors, found in other concrete RH test systems, start to deviate from the +/-2% tolerance at RH levels as low as 50%.
Questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123