Storing Wood at the Correct Moisture Content or EMC
Wagner Meters proudly presents this Wood Moisture Measurement webinar series by Charlie Phillips from Pittsburg State University. Charlie covers several crucial, all-important topics related to wood moisture content.
Anyone who works with wood in any capacity must have a thorough knowledge and understanding about wood and its close relationship with moisture in order to prevent costly mistakes with the finished wood product.
This video is the 9th video to a 9-part video series.
View the entire video series: Wood Moisture Video Series for Woodworking
- Part 1 – Wood Moisture Measurement Webinar Introduction
- Part 2 – What is Wood Moisture Content?
- Part 3 – Shrinking, Swelling, and Moisture Content
- Part 4 – How Moisture Content Affects Products
- Part 5 – How to Correct Wood Moisture Content
- Part 6 – The Relationship between Wood and Moisture
- Part 7 – The Relationship between Relative Humidity and Moisture Content
- Part 9 – Storing Wood at the Correct Moisture Content or EMC