Hammer drill bit TE-CX 3/4″-12″.
Ultimate SDS Plus (TE-C) hammer drill bit for anchor drilling into reinforced concrete (imperial).
- Connection end: TE-C (SDS Plus)
- Base material: Reinforced concrete, concrete, brick, masonry
- Working mode: Hammer drilling
- Drilling anchor holes in reinforced and unreinforced concrete
- Drilling holes for post-installed rebar connections
- New solid carbide head has high wear-resistance and makes more precise holes for anchor setting – up to 30% more lifetime than other SDS Plus drill bits
- Solid carbide head featuring gradient technology – engineered to drill easily through rebar
- Quadruple helix and optimum head geometry for consistently fast drilling speed over the entire life of the drill bit
- Indicator mark – the bit is suitable for setting anchors as long as this mark is visible
- In the unlikely event of breakage, the drill bit will be considered for replacement as long as the wear mark on the helix is still visible
Have questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123.