About the EasyCare CalCheck Tray
Make sure you’re storing your Rapid RH® Reusable Smart Sensors in their optimal environment. That means using an EasyCare CalCheck® tray, specifically designed for convenient and safe storage of your sensors between jobs.
With this tray, each Reusable Smart Sensor, along with the patented EasyCare CalCheck device that comes with it, is easily stored to help keep it calibrated and ready to use when you need it.
Each tray holds up to 10 Reusable Smart Sensors and EasyCare CalCheck devices.
Have questions? Give us a call: (541) 291-5123.
Rapid RH® DataMaster™ 4.0/5.0 App
A complete, full-featured app offering a seamless relative humidity data collection and reporting system for your iPhone, iPad, or Android mobile device (Rapid RH Bluetooth® Smart Reader required, and your mobile device must support Bluetooth Low Energy technology*).
Designed specifically for use with all Rapid RH 5.0 and 4.0 EX Smart Sensors for concrete moisture testing, the DataMaster 4.0/5.0 app helps to ensure full ASTM F2170 compliance.
Easy-to-use and offered as a highly intuitive package that includes all these important features:
- Manually and/or automatically acquires ALL data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 standard.
- Maintains and ensures ASTM critical data integrity by making a formatted report “READ ONLY.”
- Links all recorded data to a display of your job site’s sensor locations with its new mapping function.
- Ensures simple, concise report formatting.
- Allows for emailing or printing of reports directly from your smartphone to any wireless-enabled printer.
- Allows data to be easily exported to the dedicated F2170reports.com website for graphing, trending, etc.
- Available for download today. Must be used with the Bluetooth® Smart Reader to take advantage of all its great features.
*BLE can be found on Android 4.3 or newer, and iPhone 4s or newer, iPad Mini, and iPad 2 or newer.