How to Correct Wood Moisture Content
Wagner Meters proudly presents this Wood Moisture Measurement webinar series by Charlie Phillips from Pittsburgh State University. Charlie covers several crucial, all-important topics related to wood moisture content. Anyone who works with wood in any capacity must have a thorough knowledge and understanding about wood and its close relationship with moisture in order to prevent costly mistakes with the finished wood product.
This video is the 5th video to a 9-part video series.
View the entire video series: Wood Moisture Video Series for Woodworking
- Part 1 – Wood Moisture Measurement Webinar Introduction
- Part 2 – What is Wood Moisture Content?
- Part 3 – Shrinking, Swelling, and Moisture Content
- Part 4 – How Moisture Content Affects Products
- Part 5 – How to Correct Wood Moisture Content
- Part 6 – The Relationship between Wood and Moisture
- Part 7 – The Relationship between Relative Humidity and Moisture Content
- Part 9 – Storing Wood at the Correct Moisture Content or EMC