Two Concrete Moisture Measurement Myths Debunked
Jason Spangler describes two common myths the concrete flooring industry has about moisture in concrete slabs.
Two common myths debunked:
1. If the concrete is old, it’s got to be dry.
2. Elevated slabs don’t need to be tested for moisture since moisture can’t get to them.
Questions or comments? Drop us a line in the comments below or give us a call at: 800-634-9961.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- Wagner Meters Offering Free eBook: A Guide for Avoiding Wood Flooring Failures - April 18, 2018
- Wagner Meters’ Smart Logger™ Is Your Unblinking Eye for Job Site Ambient Conditions — Even When You Are Away - April 4, 2018
- Handy Tool to Save Time and Money – March 2018 Rapid RH Newsletter - March 30, 2018