About the WFP400 Professional Flooring Installer Package
A complete flooring kit for flooring installers and building inspectors who require accurate moisture measurement tools for wood, as well as accurate testing capabilities for concrete slabs.
The WFP400 Professional Flooring Installer Package includes:
- MMC220: Our best-selling non-damaging wood moisture meter
- 1 ea. (Clip On) Nylon Ballistic Case
- The Rapid RH® Starter Kit:
- 5 ea. Smart Sensors
- 1 ea. Easy Reader with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. Orange Protective Caps
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
- Rapid RH® Bluetooth® Smart Reader
- Infrared (IR) Thermometer
- TH-200 Thermo-Hygrometer
- A Convenient Foam-Lined Carry Case
The WFP400 Professional Flooring Installer Package from Wagner Meters’ Flooring Division provides most everything you need for accurate moisture testing on concrete or wood floors, with relative readings available for other building materials.
With the damage-free, easy-to-use technology of the MMC220 and the Rapid RH® Bluetooth® Smart Reader, monitoring moisture in wood and concrete has never been simpler or more reliable.
Add the FREE CalMaster app for individual sensor readings or, even better, the convenient DataMaster™ app (available for separate purchase for $99.99 from the iTunes store or Google Play) for COMPLETE data integrity, including job site mapping capability and seamless transfer of all your relative humidity (RH) data to your mobile device.