About the Hilti One-Step Vacuum + Drill Bit
The Last Drill Bit You’ll Ever Need
For a Clean Dust-Free Hole to Place the Rapid RH® Smart Sensors – Drills and Cleans Concrete Hole in One Easy Step
Having a clean concrete hole at the correct depth is essential to attain optimum results with the Rapid RH® Smart Sensors. That’s why Wagner Meters recommends the Hilti TE-CD Hammer Drill Bit.
It’s simply the highest quality drill bit for concrete.
Better yet, it’s fast and easy-to-use. It saves you time without any cleanup needed. Plus its durability is second to none.
- Diameter: 3/4″
- Working Length: 9-7/16″ (240 mm)
- Compatible with 1 ¼” vacuum hose
- One-step drilling and cleaning
- Optimum hole cleaning for consistent anchor setting
- No need for spiral blades up the side to bring debris to the surface
- Contains carbide tips that last longer than other types of drill bits
- Robustness, lifetime, and drilling speed equal to TE-CX drill bits
- Minimized snagging or sticking when drilling
- Base Material: Reinforced Concrete, Concrete
- Tool Type: All tools with TE-C (SDS Plus) connection
- Working Mode: Hammer drilling
Hilti leading-edge products, services, and systems offer innovative solutions with outstanding added value to international customers in the construction and building maintenance industries. The Hilti Group headquarters is located in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein.