There’s a vinyl covering on the concrete. How do you measure the relative humidity?
Vinyl covering is used on concrete slabs and can be used to patch concrete. Sometimes the vinyl covering can add to the thickness of the concrete. Adding vinyl may increase the thickness of the slab and a new 40% depth must be calculated.
1. Can you drill through the Vinyl?
2. Do you have to remove the Vinyl?
3. Does the Vinyl affect the RH?
4. Can you place a Smart Sensor through the vinyl?
Please visit 8 REASONS TO TURN ON YOUR HVAC for more information.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- ASTM F2170 Update Allows Official RH Test Results at Just 24 Hours - February 15, 2018
- The Truth about Wood and Moisture – With the Grain News – January 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Wood Flooring Newsletter – January 2018 – Specific Gravity Values of Wood - January 30, 2018