There’s a vinyl covering on the concrete. How do you measure the relative humidity?
Vinyl covering is used on concrete slabs and can be used to patch concrete. Sometimes the vinyl covering can add to the thickness of the concrete. Adding vinyl may increase the thickness of the slab and a new 40% depth must be calculated.
1. Can you drill through the Vinyl?
2. Do you have to remove the Vinyl?
3. Does the Vinyl affect the RH?
4. Can you place a Smart Sensor through the vinyl?
Please visit 8 REASONS TO TURN ON YOUR HVAC for more information.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- Forest Industry Products Support & Training - July 2, 2018
- June 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What’s the Right Moisture Level for Concrete? - June 26, 2018
- May 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What if Your Concrete Won’t Dry? - May 31, 2018