Rapid RH Common Questions
Be sure to view the where Jason Spangler answers questions about the Rapid RH® and common questions regarding concrete moisture measurement.
Do you have questions?
Contact Jason Spangler at Wagner Meters:
Phone: 1.800.585.3023 x235
- Can Smart Sensors™ be reused or recovered?
- Does the Rapid RH® reader ever need calibration?
- What type of documentation do you recommend?
- How can a 9-month slab still be at 95% RH?
- Does the HVAC have to be on to have accurate conditions?
- Do we have to have those conditions documented?
- How do I get the concrete to dry faster?
- I tore up an old floor that had no issues. I am ready to install a new floor and the concrete is testing high RH. How is this possible?
- What is the relation of RH to Moisture Vapor Emissions Rate (MVER)?
- Can I come back after the flooring is installed and recheck the concrete where the original probes were placed?
- How do you find how thick a concrete slab is?
- With elevated floors poured in steel pan decking, is there any concern over the high areas vs. the low areas?
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- ASTM F2170 Update Allows Official RH Test Results at Just 24 Hours - February 15, 2018
- The Truth about Wood and Moisture – With the Grain News – January 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Wood Flooring Newsletter – January 2018 – Specific Gravity Values of Wood - January 30, 2018