Why am I getting an error while reading/writing the SD card for my legacy DataMaster™ device?
If you’re getting an error while reading your SD card when taking a sensor reading, take these steps:
- Ensure the SD Card is not “write protected”
- A sensor data-file may have been removed. Try to delete the sensor from the job and then start over by taking a new reading.
- Try deleting the job and then creating a new job or adding the sensor to a different job when the sensor is once again read.
- Try using a different SD Card.
Note: Deleting a sensor and/or job will result in data loss that exists on the SD Card. It is always good to backup your SD card periodically, such as after returning from a job site.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- ASTM F2170 Update Allows Official RH Test Results at Just 24 Hours - February 15, 2018
- The Truth about Wood and Moisture – With the Grain News – January 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Wood Flooring Newsletter – January 2018 – Specific Gravity Values of Wood - January 30, 2018