Why am I getting an error while reading/writing the SD card for my legacy DataMaster™ device?
If you’re getting an error while reading your SD card when taking a sensor reading, take these steps:
- Ensure the SD Card is not “write protected”
- A sensor data-file may have been removed. Try to delete the sensor from the job and then start over by taking a new reading.
- Try deleting the job and then creating a new job or adding the sensor to a different job when the sensor is once again read.
- Try using a different SD Card.
Note: Deleting a sensor and/or job will result in data loss that exists on the SD Card. It is always good to backup your SD card periodically, such as after returning from a job site.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- With the Grain News – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Surface Testing Group Uses Rapid RH® to Aid Contractors - May 10, 2018
- Video 2 – Relative Humidity Testing for Concrete Floors - May 2, 2018