I’m getting an ER reading on my Rapid RH® Easy Reader. What does it mean?
If you get an ER reading on your Rapid RH® Easy Reader, please do the following:
- Check your battery and the connection between the battery and reader.
- Look to see if the prongs on your reader are bent.
If there is no issue with the battery or the prongs, one of the following may be true:
- You need to upgrade your reader.
- Your reader might be broken and have loose material inside the reader.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- Forest Industry Products Support & Training - July 2, 2018
- June 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What’s the Right Moisture Level for Concrete? - June 26, 2018
- May 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What if Your Concrete Won’t Dry? - May 31, 2018