I’m getting an ER reading on my Rapid RH® Easy Reader. What does it mean?
If you get an ER reading on your Rapid RH® Easy Reader, please do the following:
- Check your battery and the connection between the battery and reader.
- Look to see if the prongs on your reader are bent.
If there is no issue with the battery or the prongs, one of the following may be true:
- You need to upgrade your reader.
- Your reader might be broken and have loose material inside the reader.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- With the Grain News – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Surface Testing Group Uses Rapid RH® to Aid Contractors - May 10, 2018
- Video 2 – Relative Humidity Testing for Concrete Floors - May 2, 2018