I’m getting an ER reading on my Rapid RH® Easy Reader. What does it mean?
If you get an ER reading on your Rapid RH® Easy Reader, please do the following:
- Check your battery and the connection between the battery and reader.
- Look to see if the prongs on your reader are bent.
If there is no issue with the battery or the prongs, one of the following may be true:
- You need to upgrade your reader.
- Your reader might be broken and have loose material inside the reader.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- ASTM F2170 Update Allows Official RH Test Results at Just 24 Hours - February 15, 2018
- The Truth about Wood and Moisture – With the Grain News – January 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Wood Flooring Newsletter – January 2018 – Specific Gravity Values of Wood - January 30, 2018