I don’t know the slab depth. What should I do?
If you don’t know the slab depth, you have two options:
- Find the building plans to determine exact depth.
- Use a smaller diameter drill bit and drill through concrete to get an exact depth.
It important to know the exact depth because the depth that the “sensor” must be placed at is part of the ASTM F2170-11 standard.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- Forest Industry Products Support & Training - July 2, 2018
- June 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What’s the Right Moisture Level for Concrete? - June 26, 2018
- May 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What if Your Concrete Won’t Dry? - May 31, 2018