I don’t know the slab depth. What should I do?
If you don’t know the slab depth, you have two options:
- Find the building plans to determine exact depth.
- Use a smaller diameter drill bit and drill through concrete to get an exact depth.
It important to know the exact depth because the depth that the “sensor” must be placed at is part of the ASTM F2170-11 standard.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- With the Grain News – May 2018 - May 23, 2018
- Surface Testing Group Uses Rapid RH® to Aid Contractors - May 10, 2018
- Video 2 – Relative Humidity Testing for Concrete Floors - May 2, 2018