I don’t know the slab depth. What should I do?
If you don’t know the slab depth, you have two options:
- Find the building plans to determine exact depth.
- Use a smaller diameter drill bit and drill through concrete to get an exact depth.
It important to know the exact depth because the depth that the “sensor” must be placed at is part of the ASTM F2170-11 standard.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- ASTM F2170 Update Allows Official RH Test Results at Just 24 Hours - February 15, 2018
- The Truth about Wood and Moisture – With the Grain News – January 2018 - January 31, 2018
- Wood Flooring Newsletter – January 2018 – Specific Gravity Values of Wood - January 30, 2018