Two Concrete Moisture Measurement Myths Debunked
Jason Spangler describes two common myths the concrete flooring industry has about moisture in concrete slabs.
Two common myths debunked:
1. If the concrete is old, it’s got to be dry.
2. Elevated slabs don’t need to be tested for moisture since moisture can’t get to them.
Questions or comments? Drop us a line in the comments below or give us a call at: 800-634-9961.
Latest posts by Wagner Meters (see all)
- Forest Industry Products Support & Training - July 2, 2018
- June 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What’s the Right Moisture Level for Concrete? - June 26, 2018
- May 2018 Rapid RH® Newsletter – What if Your Concrete Won’t Dry? - May 31, 2018