WFP400 – Professional Flooring Installer Package
The WFP400 – Professional Flooring Installer Package provides everything you need for accurate moisture testing on concrete or wood floors, with relative readings available for other building materials.
A complete flooring kit for flooring installers and building inspectors who require accurate moisture measurement tools for wood, as well as accurate testing capabilities for concrete slabs.
The WFP400 – Professional Flooring Installer Package includes:
- MMC220: Our best-selling non-damaging wood moisture meter
- The RapidRH Starter Kit:
- 5 ea. “Smart Sensors”
- 1 ea. Easy Reader with Touch-n-Sense™ technology
- 1 ea. Insertion Tool
- 10 ea. Extensions
- 5 ea. Orange Protective Caps
- 5 ea. Stainless Steel Covers
- 1 ea. ¾” SDS Masonry Drill Bit
- 1 ea. Wire Cleaning Brush
- 1 ea. Vacuum Attachment
- Certificate of Calibration
- Floor Map
- Instruction Manual
- Rapid RH® Datamaster™ w/Bluetooth® reader
- Infrared (IR) thermometer
- TH 200 thermo-hygrometer
- A convenient foam-lined carry case
The WFP400 – Professional Flooring Installer Package from Wagner Meters’ Flooring Division provides everything you need for accurate moisture testing on concrete or wood floors, with relative readings available for other building materials.
With the damage-free, easy-to-use technology of the MMC220 and the Rapid RH® Touch-n-Sense™ Easy Reader, monitoring moisture content has never been simpler or more reliable. The Rapid RH® DataMaster™ is also designed to protect data integrity for easy reporting and analysis on each concrete job site.