EasyCare CalCheck® Tray
With this tray, each Reusable Smart Sensor, along with the patent-pending EasyCare CalCheck device that comes with it, is easily stored to help keep it calibrated and ready to use when you need it.
EasyCare CalCheck Tray
Make sure you’re storing your Rapid RH® Reusable Smart Sensors in their optimal environment. That means using an EasyCare CalCheck® tray, specifically designed for convenient and safe storage of your sensors between jobs.
With this tray, each Reusable Smart Sensor, along with the patent-pending EasyCare CalCheck® device that comes with it, is easily stored to help keep it calibrated and ready to use when you need it.
Each tray holds up to 10 Reusable Smart Sensors and EasyCare CalCheck® devices.
Rapid RH® CalMaster App
Display, record, and track calibration check data for Wagner Meters’ Rapid RH® 5.0 Smart Sensor (Bluetooth® Smart Reader required). Simplifies the process of recording and proving compliance with ASTM F2170 regarding the use of reusable RH sensors.
CalMaster displays and stores the following data for each 5.0 sensor:
- serial number
- date of most recent calibration block
- date for the most recent calibration check, including ambient RH% and temperature
- the date each sensor is due for the next manufacturer calibration, as required by ASTM F2170
- Generate and email a PDF report of the calibration check data.
- Display in situ sensor readings for the single-use Rapid RH® 4.0 EX and reusable 5.0 Smart Sensors. (Displays ambient RH% and ambient temperature until another reading is taken or the app is closed.)
Download the RHSpec App to have over 120 major manufacturer’s relative humidity specifications at your fingertips.