L722 Lumber Stack Probe Sensor
Available in 40 inch or 26 inch lengths – Call to order or for more information: 1-800-634-9961
The Model L722 Stack Probe Sensor coupled with the L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter makes it easy to reach deep into stickered units of lumber and take accurate moisture readings without the danger of broken pins. Wagner Meters’ electromagnetic wave technology makes it possible to take multiple readings throughout an entire stack in just minutes.
The L722 is an attachment for the L622 hand-meter. This combination allows the user to store readings taken in the kiln, and download the information to reports. The information can then be used to help a mill improve its moisture content quality control procedures.
The L722 is robustly designed:
- Probe hinge assembly is resistant to breakage when over-stressed.
- Metal extrusion provides durability and ruggedness for mill environments.
- Leaf spring design ensures proper contact with the lumber for more accurate readings. The springs are user replaceable if damaged.
- Sensor Probe Head is easily detachable from the extrusion for field servicing.
- Spare Sensor Probe Heads can be purchased separately.
- Available in Long (L), and Short (S) lengths
- Probe Reach: L722L: 40.5” (102.8cm); L722S: 27.75” (67.9cm)
- Extrusion and Sensor Head Thickness: 0.5” (12.7mm)
- Minimum/Maximum Sticker Thickness Range: 0.5” to 0.9” (12.7mm to 22.9mm)
- Scanning Area: 2.5” x 2.5” (6.35cm x 6.35cm)
- Scanning Depth: 1” minimum (25.4mm)
- Weight: L722L: 128 oz. (3.64kg) L722S: 112 oz. (3.18kg)
- Overall Size Including Handle: L722L—L 48” x W 6” x H 1.625” (121.9cm x 15.2cm x 4.12cm) L722S—L 34″ x W 6” x H 1.625” (86.3cm x 15.2cm x 4.12cm)
Every L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter comes with Stat-Pak, a PC compatible software package that greatly expands the record keeping and report generating capabilities of the L622. This software enables users to create custom species lists, and to archive L622 data on a PC hard drive or diskette for long term storage, retrieval and report generations.
With the L622 Stat-Pak, you can quickly select the type of report you wish to generate. Three types of reports are available: Group Reports, Multiple Group Reports, and Group Readings Reports. All reports include statistical summaries, average moisture content, the number of readings taken, standard deviation, and the high and low moisture readings.
L722 Spare Parts Kit
Call to order or for more information: 1-800-634-9961
Be prepared for any eventuality with this handy kit of spare parts designed to keep your Wagner Meters Digital Recording Lumber Moisture Meter up and running when you need it. Made from durable American-made products, nothing lasts forever, and having a few parts on-hand makes this unit even more valuable as downtime and waiting for replacements are eliminated.
Expedited shipping available; contact us for more details.