Call to order or for more information: 1-800-634-9961
Wagner is keenly aware of today’s growing need for timely, accurate moisture monitoring information and record keeping for mills like yours.
As a result, Wagner Meters has introduced the L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter. In the 15%+ moisture content range, the L622 has improved measurement accuracy over the earlier L612 model and combines Wagner Meters’ unique, non-pin “Wood-friendly” scanning with our latest micro-computer technology.
All Wagner moisture meters have the unique ability to truly read the moisture in the wood, not on the wood, and the measurements are not adversely affected by the presence of absorbed moisture in the lumber surface.
The L622 comes from the factory with 32 user-selectable species settings by name, and these can be customized by you. When paired with the companion L722 stack probe accessory, you can easily check the moisture content of kiln packages, and with our Stat Pak software included with this meter, it is easy to record your results for future comparison. Send reports directly to a printer, or data to the computer for advanced analysis.
The easy-to-read backlit LCD screen features a two-line, 32-character display. Function buttons and scroll arrows operate a menu system that guides the user step by step through the selecting, storing, and reporting process.
Other Notable Features Include:
- Takes up to 5,000 separate moisture readings
- Stores readings in up to 200 easily organized groups for comparison of average moisture content, standard deviation, and minimum/maximum moisture content
- Built-in real-time clock/calendar
- Using nonvolatile memory, the L622 will retain the stored readings even when the batteries are removed or changed.
- Battery life, 8 hours of continuous use, will be less when backlight is turned on
- When battery voltage is low, bar graph is replaced with message “too low”
- A ‘no-activity’ auto shut-off in 1 minute saves battery life
- Operating temperature 30-120 degrees F
- 1-year warranty
- The L622 comes standard with a Calibration Verification Block, to allow to you check factory calibration.
A Brief Look At The Stat Pak Software
The Stat Pak for Windows® is the most powerful hand-held meter moisture analysis program in the wood products industry. This program allows you to manage all aspects of moisture QC. You can store, recall and analyze the data collected from the L622.
We invite you to follow the links below and take a closer look at the additional features and functionality of the Stat Pak as well as the L722 companion Stack Probes, which greatly facilitate making hot checks in such a harsh environment.
Size: L 8.5″ x W 4″ x H 3.75″
Scanning Area: 2.5″ x 2.5″
Scanning Depth: 1″
Power: 4AA batteries
Measurement Range: 5% to 30%
RS-232 Serial Interface (for connecting with desktop computers)
L722 Stack Probe Interface