Wagner Meters’ Flooring Division to Attend The International Surface Event 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jason Spangler
541.582.0541 ext. 235
Rogue River, OR (July 2014) – Wagner Meters (www.wagnermeters.com) is pleased to be part of the newest flooring event on the East Coast this fall in Miami. It promises to be four days of connecting with customers and peers alike at the Miami Beach Convention Center this October 19-22 at The International Surface Event East (http://www.intlsurfaceeventeast.com/).
“This year we are excited to be offering our WFP400 Professional Flooring Installer Package,” says Jason Spangler, Flooring Division Manager for Wagner Meters. “It’s a complete flooring kit for flooring installers or building inspectors that require tools for accurately testing moisture in both wood and concrete slabs.”
The WFP400 kit includes:
- Wagner Meters’ best-selling MMC220 non-damaging wood moisture meter
- Rapid RH® Starter Kit with Easy Reader, 5-pack Smart Sensors, vacuum attachment, drill bit, wire brush and insertion tool
- Award-winning Rapid RH® DataMaster™ with Bluetooth® Reader
- Infrared thermometer
- TH-200 Thermo-Hygrometer
- Convenient carry case
Also new to Wagner’s line-up is the Hilti TE-CD Concrete Hammer Drill Bit for simple, one-step drilling and hole cleaning. It’s the highest-quality drill bit for concrete and creates the ideal hole for placing the Rapid RH® Smart Sensors during RH testing.
For hands-on demos, and more information on Wagner Meters’ field-tested line of moisture measurement tools for flooring professionals, visit them at The International Surface Event East 2014, booth #1308 or stop by www.wagnermeters.com.
Free Exhibits Only Admission (up to a $60 value) to the most anticipated industry event: The International Surface Event East (TISE East) 2014.
Register with this code: TROPICAL
Latest posts by Jason Spangler (see all)
- Expanded DataMaster™ Now an Easy-to-Use Mobile App - February 18, 2016
- 24 Hours: The New Number for Rapid RH® Testing - August 7, 2015
- 5 Myths Too Many People Still Believe About Concrete Moisture Testing - July 7, 2015