Wagner Meters’ Flooring Division Brings New Offerings to FIANA 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jason Spangler
541.582.0541 ext. 235
Rogue River, OR (July 2014) – September 4-6, 2014, Wagner Meters (www.wagnermeters.com) will be a part of FIANA, the 20th Annual Floor Installation Association of North America’s Convention in New Orleans.
“We’re particularly looking forward to this year’s convention, where we’ll be showcasing our WFP400, the Professional Flooring Installer Package,” says Jason Spangler, Flooring Division Manager for Wagner Meters. The Professional Flooring Installer Package is a complete kit for flooring installers or building inspectors who require tools for accurately testing moisture in both wood and concrete slabs. The flooring kit includes:
- Wagner Meters’ best-selling MMC220 non-damaging wood moisture meter
- Rapid RH® Starter Kit with Easy Reader, a 5-pack of Smart Sensors, vacuum attachment, drill bit, wire brush and insertion tool
- Award-winning Rapid RH® DataMaster™ with Bluetooth® Reader
- Infrared thermometer
- TH200 thermo-hygrometer
- Convenient carry case
Also new to Wagner’s line-up is the Hilti TE-CD Concrete Hammer Drill Bit for simple, one-step drilling and hole cleaning. It’s the highest quality drill bit for concrete and creates the ideal hole for placing the Rapid RH® Smart Sensors during RH testing.
For more information on Wagner Meters’ field-tested line of moisture measurement tools for flooring professionals, visit them at booth #105 at FIANA 2014, or stop by www.wagnermeters.com.
Latest posts by Jason Spangler (see all)
- Expanded DataMaster™ Now an Easy-to-Use Mobile App - February 18, 2016
- 24 Hours: The New Number for Rapid RH® Testing - August 7, 2015
- 5 Myths Too Many People Still Believe About Concrete Moisture Testing - July 7, 2015