Vote for the Rapid RH® 4.0! Nominated for World of Concrete’s Most Innovative Product
At the 2006 World of Concrete, Wagner Electronics original Rapid RH® concrete moisture test won “Most Innovative Product” with its revolutionary approach for monitoring moisture conditions in a concrete slab. Wagner Meters is proud to announce that the new Rapid RH® 4.0 Easy Reader, with Touch-n-Sense™ Technology, has once again been nominated for MIP in 2011.The innovative new Rapid RH® 4.0 Easy Reader from Wagner Electronics is designed to make taking relative humidity readings on any job site fast and accurate for inspectors, contractors and flooring installers.
What sets the Rapid RH® 4.0 system apart?:
- Touch-n-Sense™ Technology – The Rapid RH® 4.0 Easy Reader goes to work on contact with any Rapid RH® 4.0 Smart Sensor. No waiting for equilibration at each test hole.
- Instant Readings – The Easy Reader powers on, takes the reading, then can immediately be removed from the test hole while the Easy Reader continues to display the relative humidity and temperature for 5 minutes before turning itself off, or until it is inserted into another Smart Sensor.
- Immediate Results – Because the Rapid RH® Smart Sensor stays equilibrated in the hole, subsequent readings can be taken repeatedly with immediate results. No waiting, just touch-n-go capabilities.
- Built-In ASTM Compliance – With the Rapid RH® 4.0, each Smart Sensor comes with a NIST-traceable certificate of calibration, making data records and ASTM calibration compliance faster and easier than with any other test method.
- Fast, Affordable, User-Friendly Design – At only pennies per square foot, the Rapid RH® 4.0’s Easy Reader system offers affordable, accurate relative humidity readings on the job site.
- Industry Resources – As always, the Rapid RH® 4.0 comes with the resources of industry experts to back you up. Videos, resource links, an on-line forum and our knowledgeable customer support make sure you have the information and tools you need to get the job done on time and on budget.
With Wagner’s generation 4.0 Easy Reader system using the newly developed and patent-pending Touch-n-Sense™ technology, Wagner’s Rapid RH® 4.0 offers the simplest, most cost effective, accurate, and user friendly concrete RH testing system available anywhere, bar none.
Try it for yourself! Wagner Electronics will be in booth S11553 at 2011 World of Concrete Try the innovative Rapid RH® 4.0 for yourself or talk with one of our moisture specialists about how the proprietary technology of the Easy Reader can work for you.
Not registered yet? Visit 2011 World of Concrete to register for World of Concrete, and vote for the Rapid RH® 4.0.