Apps for Mobile Devices
Rapid RH® DataMaster™ App for Mobile Devices
Now the award-winning DataMaster™ is even better—as a smartphone app with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. Combine the app with the NEW Rapid RH® Bluetooth® Smart Reader from Wagner Meters and you’ve got everything you need for wireless, digital reporting of all your RH data.
The app offers even more features than the original DataMaster™:
- Acquires ALL data necessary to adhere to the ASTM F2170 Standard.
- Maintains and ensures ASTM critical data integrity by making it “READ ONLY.”
- Links all recorded data to your jobsite’s sensor locations with a new mapping function.
- Ensures simple, concise report formatting.
- Allows for printing of reports directly from your smartphone.
- Allows data to be easily exported from the dedicated F2170reports.com website.
The DataMaster™ app can be used with either the Rapid RH® 4.0 EX or Rapid RH® 5.0 sensors for fast, accurate, and reliable RH testing.
The RHSpec App for Mobile Devices
Easy Access to Moisture Content Thresholds
Wagner Meters provides a free mobile phone application to give quick access to technical information when you need it at your fingertips when you are installing a floor. It eliminates the need to haul around heavy technical manuals. The app user can get the exact information through the mobile phone app straight from the manufacturers’ web sites.
Easy to use, the RHSpec app lets the user drill down to the exact information needed by searching by product type, manufacturer or product name to provide a tap link that will take the user directly to the information. The application eliminates time-consuming searching through non-specific links on the manufacturer sites. Instead, the RHSpec app provides the information to help make on-the-spot and informed installation decisions.
Rapid RH® CalMaster App
Display, record, and track calibration check data for Wagner Meters’ Rapid RH® 5.0 Smart Sensor (Bluetooth® Smart Reader required). Simplifies the process of recording and proving compliance with ASTM F2170 regarding the use of reusable RH sensors.
CalMaster displays and stores the following data for each 5.0 sensor:
- serial number
- date of most recent calibration block
- date for the most recent calibration check, including ambient RH% and temperature
- the date each sensor is due for the next manufacturer calibration, as required by ASTM F2170
- Generate and email a PDF report of the calibration check data.
- Display in situ sensor readings for the single-use Rapid RH® 4.0 EX and reusable 5.0 Smart Sensors. (Displays ambient RH% and ambient temperature until another reading is taken or the app is closed.)