Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas 2013
02-13-2013, 11:19 AM,
Vegas 2013
I had a great time!

The Wagner booth was excellent and busy! Great show guys, I'm sure you generated a lot of buzz. Hopefully in a couple of days you will be awarded Most Innovative Product of the Year!!!

The outside stuff wasn't nearly as good as in years past. No really cool concrete sculptures or active designer concrete going on. Some reps had grinders people could run, that's about it.

I met some new people, some from out of the country that I need to keep in touch with now. Some that I renewed old relationships over a beer or two. All in all it was time well spent.

And then there's Evan.... You know him as EAAdams....

We've never met, but I was on the bus headed back to the hotel and a gentleman walked past me to take a seat in the back of the bus and I noticed his name tag said Adams.... Could it be? I knew he would be in Vegas, what was the chance we would be on the same bus?

So I emailed him.... "Are you in Vegas?"

He replied he was... On the bus back to his hotel.

I waited until we got off before I approached him and said Hi Evan!!! He was surely wondering how I knew his name.... We chatted a bit and I had hoped our schedules would mesh where we could get a drink but it didn't work out.

That's the problem with Vegas. So many people to meet up with and so little time to do it. Plus I like to have some time to see the sights as long as I am out there.

Hope your trip back was a good one Evan, and it was good to see you! Wink
JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2013, 04:04 PM,
RE: Vegas 2013
Yes it was an interesting show. You have good eyes to catch a badge like that! And glad to meet you too.

Did anyone know Jason Sprangler has some SERIOUS ink on his arm? Saw it as he flexed his arms at the Quality in Slabs Lunch.

Anyway, when I get time I have some photoshoping to do.... he he he....
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious