Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wagner @ WOC 2012
10-21-2011, 07:26 PM
RE: Wagner @ WOC 2012
Last time I was there...2008 I was attending an inspectors seminar and stayed at the Flamingo Las Vegas. The bed was so lopsided I kept rolling off it, so I just went downstairs and stayed up the rest of the night.

Stephen Perrera dba
Top Floor Installation Co.
http://www.tucsonazflooring.com
http://www.floorsavior.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2011, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2011 07:34 PM by CC Solutions.)
You have 2 year old concrete that is at 90% RH?
(10-21-2011 07:26 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Last time I was there...2008 I was attending an inspectors seminar and stayed at the Flamingo Las Vegas. The bed was so lopsided I kept rolling off it, so I just went downstairs and stayed up the rest of the night.

Yeah.... "Honey the bed was so bad I kept rolling off so I figured I may as well gamble and drink all night.... "

Did that story fly for you?? LOL Big Grin

JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]
Find all posts by this user
10-21-2011, 08:46 PM
It was a series of articles in concrete construction magazine called the long term field test.

In the final review after two years the rh of the slab poured inside with a roof on still had rh unacceptably high.

Still waiting on some further examination from the magazine. However the space was probably leased preventing further investigation of the concrete by the magazine and associated companies.

Wagner was a sponsor of the test and the first set of results were given at a breakfast at Woc 2009.
10-22-2011, 05:41 AM
I am familiar with the test. The slab was sealed! That was the whole point of the study wasn't it? It showed how mechanically sealing the concrete can retain moisture.

JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious