• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you to our forum users

Thank you to all our forum posters for sharing your experiences and bringing your questions to this site. We've had well over 350,000 views of this forum. we sincerely appreciate your participation in growing this forum's viewership and helping make it a useful resource to our viewers.

admin

Well I've viewed the forums 349,165 times, and between Ernesto and Eaadams they have been on here 700 times, Ray has been on 134 times... So I'm wondering who else came on to see what's up?? Tongue

Seriously, if this forum helps get out the word about proper RH testing and what it can do for the flooring industry, well I'd be a pretty happy camper.... Which is what I am anyway, I just got back from camping! Ever play chucker-golf? Love it!!! Cool
JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]

Hey everyone, i newly joining in this forum community, i would like to participate in group discussion. Thanks!

Hello James01 and welcome to the group! We love having new members join in! Heart

Take a look around and feel free to jump right in. We're all here to share our experiences and cheer for the Packers on Sundays. Tongue
JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rubensgt40 forum member's new website eaadams 1 1,492 05-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Rubensgt40
  Subscribed to the Concrete Forum DeanC 6 13,962 02-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Last Post: CC Solutions

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon