Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speaking of NFL...
01-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Speaking of NFL...
Check this. Utterly brilliant. If you don't laugh until your sides hurt, there's something wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zce-QT7MGSE

JD check out @ 1.54, Aaron Rodgers... "he's got a frisbee!"

Pat Atherton
Floor Test Australia
www.moisturetesting.com.au

Our beer is not expensive, just less cheap.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 11:32 AM
RE: Speaking of NFL...
That is a riot Pat!! I had to watch it 3 times!

Did you watch the Superbowl? Awesome game, and I was thinking of you the whole time because of the cool plays they were calling and I figured you would get a kick out of them...

JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]
02-15-2013, 03:46 AM
Believe it or not, I took the day off work. Well I had some other things to do, but ... Smile

You'd be surprised how many Aussies make a day of Superbowl. One of the pubs in Geelong had a big thing going- big screens, buffalo wings and Bud on tap. It was booked out. It was on a free to air channel, but I went to a mate's place and watched it on a big HD internet stream which means we got all the US advertising- enhanced the whole experience very well!

Great game. I was going for the Ravens, but the tension at the end was priceless. Fake field goals, a 108 yard return touchdown, the Beyonce Blackout. It had it all. Really enjoyed it.

Pat Atherton
Floor Test Australia

02-15-2013, 07:15 AM
The only thing missing was a wardrobe malfunction!

It was a great game to watch, especially for someone kind of new to the game. I was glad we saw a fake field goal attempt and then the 2 point touchback to burn 8 seconds off the clock. A minute at the beginning of the game goes rather quickly, but a minute at the end can seem to last forever.

Anyway I was hoping you were watching!

JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]
02-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Wardrobe malfunction- LOL! I thought there was one, but then remembered that Beyonce hardly ever wears pants anyway.

Fair dinkum, it is now a genuine bucket list item- I must go to an NFL game. Packers v Bears would do nicely. That's your project JD.

I am seriously trying to talk the bride into a US trip. It's our 20th anniversary this year, but the travel negotiations are stalling. She's talking about tropical islands and palm trees. I don't know what isn't to like about a trip to Texas for a Grand Prix and a side trip to Wisconsin for NFL. I guess I don't understand women. Tongue

Pat Atherton
Floor Test Australia

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious