Okay Pat and I will go as a team.
About the only thing I have ever learned in Germany is:
Well, I have time, I can tell you EVERYTHING I have learned from being in Germany:
1. The bakeries are to DIE for!
2. The deli's are to DIE for!
C. The Bier is to DIE for!
4. The locals will stop their car right in the middle of the street and begin carrying on a conversation.
Move it mate! I'm headed to the pub!
5. Bier wenches can carry up to 10 - one liter mugs at once.
6. The pretzels at Hofbrauhaus are to DIE for!
G. The Hofbrauhaus tap beer is the best beer in the world, hands down.
8. You will never sit at your own table in Germany.
9. There are windows in the showers at the school I stayed at which are low enough for lots of 10 year old kids to look in.
10. Stay out of the left lane on the Autobahn, even if you are doing 140mph. Someone will pass you.
11. Zwei bier, bitte!