• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How are you addressing cracks?

I remember now, they used to call it a zip-strip. Now all it needs is a zipper to pull it back together. Big Grin

The way I'd honor that is to fill it with foam, seal the top and float a floor over it.
Stephen Perrera dba
Top Floor Installation Co.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you addressing cracks? - Ernesto - 08-20-2011, 06:40 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)