Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Calcium Carbide testing and Silicates
11-16-2012, 03:06 PM
RE: Calcium Carbide testing and Silicates
Argggg....

How is any of this different than anything you have?

You say you have a warranty IF YOUR PRODUCT FAILS. You DO NOT warrant if the cement mixture is wrong, if the spray and pray applicator had a bad day and left puddles of product all over. You do not warrant if the adhesive skinned over before flooring began, you do not warrant if the floor has jet airplanes landing on it.

Your warranty is EXACTLY the same as the flooring manufacturer's. You have a set of limits and you warrant up to those limits. The flooring manufacturer may say they warrant to 85% RH that their adhesive will NOT fail due to moisture. Some warrant to 90% and some even to 95%.

And I know of many manufacturers that will warrant product and installation of their flooring if it met requirements at installation. In fact I would go out on a limb and say every manufacturer will warrant their product fully if the installation requirements are met. Moisture doesn't magically appear from nowhere. If you properly construct a slab and properly test it you are going to succeed.

You show me a failure and I'll show you where the specs weren't followed somewhere along the line.

JD Grafton
Concrete Answers for Flooring Problems
[email protected]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Technorati Digg MySpace Delicious

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calcium Carbide testing and Silicates - CC Solutions - 11-16-2012 03:06 PM